Wednesday 5 October 2011

kuchh purane harf..

tanha's space:Write What Your Heart Tells
You To...



Simply read on for inspiration


02-08-2008 20:37:57


Light bulbThe
idea-fairy came to me with the evening breeze and whispered in my ears," Write
something for your readers before you go to sleep tonight
". I can't
say 'no' to her WISH. She always comes to my rescue whenever I need her-she's my
guardian angel y'know. Sun And my
GUIDING LIGHT TOO.Smile

So here
goes..........

 

JUST LET GO

 

NO HEAVY LOAD ON YOUR
MIND

 

BE CALM

 

THERE IS NO RUSH

 

k e e p      n u r t u r i n g     the
 s o u l

 

Go....Flow....Float....Soar....Glide....Fly

                                                                   Clock   time will move on no matter what...

                                                                          don't worry about that...

                                                                         
TRY TO MAKE EACH MOMENT
MEMORABLE
                     

 

REMEMBER.............. each little step
is significant.

Manzil par pahauchane ke liye pehlaa
kadam uthhaanaa behad zaruri hai.Never Forget This.

Whatever you have to do,just do it.
Procrastination is dangerous.

 

Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment